Friday, March 19, 2010

Just Take My Heart


Mary Higgins Clark
$25.99


The last novel “Where Are You Now” I thought was one of her worst, because it rambled along with a plot that was pretty far fetched even though it was based on a real incident. I am pleased to say this one is more like a typical Clark novel. There are many twists and turns and several interesting characters. The killer stalking several of them is fascinating and he plays a major part at the end of the story. Where I thought it was a little weak was the whole scenario about the female lawyer and her transplant heart operation. That aspect was like an unwanted set of commercials in a TV show that you are enjoying. Overall, I liked this one because Clark races the rest of the tale along to its shattering finale.

www.simonandSchuster.com

by Gary Roen

No comments:

Post a Comment